What a lovely day today.
Started with a cup of tea in bed with my only daughter who is in Norfolk at the moment; at 8.30am it was a very rare treat,even if the teasmade made the tea (overflowed when she tried to make coffee though)
I had my daily gin fix through my strawberry jam with raspberry gin on toast; delicious home-made delicacy, available from a website I can forward to any interested parties.
We were then joined my a special friend who brought Danish pastries, strawberries, cherries etc, so a feast in bed!
Later on I even managed a trip out to a local coffee shop for a latte and toasted sandwich, eaten outside int he fresh air.
The late shift was taken over by a special man in my life who cooked a mean cheese and tomato omlette for my tea while daughter number two learnt how to use the tin opener to open her beans for the waffles. The commentary from the kitchen was prime entertainment!
My house looks like I'm opening a florists; possible alternative career as the smell is wonderful.
Even managed an evening walk to the top of the road and back in the beautiful evening sunshine.
So considering I'm only officially on day two of this cycle, I can confidently say that all is well as it could be at this stage.
No comments:
Post a Comment