Friday, 17 August 2012

This is good news; I think I will have a few days at the end of each fortnight when my energy levels pick up. Today has been my best day yet since starting treatment. I am still needing to rest at times but able to function a bit better and do more.

Went to my NHS wig appointment with two of my daughters for the necessary feedback. What a contrast to my private appointment; limited to 30 minutes only with a lady who was definitely not the most confidence inspiring or dynamic person I have ever met! Think this may be the case of the NHS signing a contract without checking the product first. The wig itself is not bad and similar to my other one but there is a marked quality difference and very glad to have made to choice to explore other options.
I would highly recommend my wig lady who came to my home as the better alternative, especially as this can be funded through a Macmillan Grant if applied for before ordering.

Enjoyed the gorgeous weather today in the garden under the parasol with friends and daughters and awaiting my tea being prepared by the youngest.

No comments:

Post a Comment