Friday, 10 August 2012

Bad nights sleep; think the Steroids are kicking in and seriously affecting my sleep so tonight I'm trying the pampering bath, Gin and Tonic approach as I've given up on the Larazapam, therefore I can try alcohol!
Despite the lack of sleep, I am getting used to becoming a lady who lunches, then comes home for a siesta!
My best friend from schooldays visited today with the perfect pamper kit to help assist with the sleep issues and then took me out for lunch on this beautiful day.

After a brief nap on return, my wonderful wig lady arrived with the final three choices. With my chief style critique on hand, we have decided on a lovely highlighted version close to my current style. So all is ready now for when my hair decides to depart company for a while. On the upside, there will be no shaving, waxing, plucking, mascara smudges either; more preserved time, energy and money.

I await now an arrival of a delicious salmon dish for tea thanks to my fabulous sister/personal nurse.
In the meantime munching Thorntons chocolates reclined on the settee delivered by another special friend in my lunching absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment