What a lovely day today with all three girls, mum, dad, Cheryl together for a lunch together at Caister Hall Hotel. We came back and took some photos in the garden. An additional joy was finding out that a gardening fairy had been in my absence and planted some new plants in my failed vegetable patch and sprinkled fairy stones all over the garden! How blessed I am to have people around me making me feel so special at this time.
I have also had a makeover in my bedroom yesterday, gaining a TV, DVD player, mini fridge and teas-made to accompany my newly acquired Ipod, (an early birthday present from my sister.)
I think I just might hibernate for the next few months in my bedroom and put a "Do not disturb!" sign on the door, except of course for summoning attention when my water jug needs filling or I'm hungry!
I've yet to discover whether a bell, texting or twittering will be the most effective.
Emotions ran high for a time as different reactions are emerging during a testing time.
I think we are all on a steep learning curve at the moment, which I hope will bring us closer together as a family.
What I know without doubt is that I have a wonderful family and friends around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment