Well this blog is about my chocolates being nearly as big! I have been given a Chocolate Drawer from Hotel Chocolat from my special man who has spoiled me completely. I have never even seen such a big box in my life before let alone received one! Its almost worth being ill just for the chocolate. Needless to say, I will keep them upstairs in my room under lock and key, well apart from sharing the odd one here and there!
They came after a difficult day when I felt quite low and lacking any energy to do anything. I guess there are good days and bad days, so what started as a bad day ended as a good day; He never fails to make me feel very special and loved.
The excitement for today was a hot air balloon nearly landing on the house. I have taken pictures from my bedroom window which shows how close it was. It landed just to the side of the main road on direct route to the hospital.
This all happened while my injection catheter was put in place again for my next round of injections. I managed to do the first injection easily this time, so impressed nurse Norman I think.
My hair is coming out in handfuls now, so either tomorrow or Tuesday will be good-bye hair time to prevent eating it with every meal. I know that this is a sign that the chemo is working, but it still doesn't stop me feeling quite emotional about this stage.I need to see it as part of my recovery rather than a loss, but I will find the adjustment difficult I know. I am wearing a cap to bed to try to catch it in that rather than all over my pillow and sheets: wee willie winkie comes to mind! Even the hoover cant keep up at the moment despite my daughter's best efforts.
At least it will grow back; my fear is what colour though?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment