Thursday, 23 August 2012

GCSE results today!

Following some initial nerves about results and the drive for older sister using my car, the tension was over with some wonderful results today to cheer us all;
Three A*, six A, three B's and only one mark off an A* in two subjects, so a re-mark may be requested.
We celebrated with Dominos pizza at home for lunch as going out was not going to happen for me today.
I am a very proud mum for all my daughter's achievements and even more, for being as special and wonderful as they are.This has shown itself even more clearly since I have been ill. They have risen to the challenge in every way to support me through this time. I am so blessed to have such daughters and must have done something right along the the line for them to turn out so great.

                                                                                     









Today I have not has as much energy as yesterday but can report that I had a much better night's sleep thanks to my new mattress with it's latex and cashmere topping!



  Test position 1          position 2


This cycle does still seem to be an improvement on the first one though, which is an enormous relief.


No comments:

Post a Comment