Ok, so finally we have a summer, the world is out enjoying the sunshine and I'm at best stuck under a parasol in the garden with factor 30 , iced water but still sweating buckets! Why didn't summer happen in June?
Managed a Siansburys online shop to be delivered next Saturday so I don't have to worry about chemo brain affecting my ability to concentrate on the computer screen during next cycle.
Lovely visit from previous neighbour with some skincare products that will help my skin survive the onslaught.I will be glowing and radiant!
Ended the day with barbecued salmon at parents in the evening sunshine, so not all bad eh?
Tomorrow I hope to go out properly for the first time in 10 days to the beach; armed with parasol, factor 30
and Lucozade! Not sure how long I will last though but living dangerously!
No comments:
Post a Comment