Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Think I am starting to pass through the waters.
Rough evening yesterday not keeping anything down, but my personal nurse kept me on track and managed to have a good night eventually.
Feeling bit better today, but a day in bed with my newly acquired widescreen, Olympics and mum to look after me.
Had a lovely gift through the post from a special friend which made me laugh as it included everything from a headscarf in my colours, false eyelashes, Strawberry jam with Gin to compensate for what I cant drink from the glass and many other delights to keep me going. Even the promise of a handyman!!
I also received a beautiful Orchid plant from an auntie, so feeling very loved again.
Keeping food down today  must be a bonus, so the rivers are not sweeping over me.
My drug chart had been written up to make sure I take my cocktail in the right order and will be checked!!
Enjoying the luxury of laying in bed doing absolutely nothing; how rare is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment