Sunday, 19 August 2012

I made it to the beach!
Lovely few hours at Lowestoft, picked up by a special friend armed with delicious picnic. We even went via Outfit and I managed a bit of retail therapy too; what a day!
As we parked the car the lightening flashed over the sea so we picnicked under the pier until the sun came out again. The parasol and lucozade came too, but was better on the beach! I even paddled in the sea, but unlike some,was not  to tempted to get more than my toes wet.
I slept in the car on the way home with the seat reclined, comfortable for me but I understand that the rear seat passenger had a legs in a very compromised position; what sacrifice for me.
Suddenly you start to appreciate even a trip to the seaside so much more when my activity level has been so limited, even if it did thunderstorm for a bit. The temperature was then ideal unlike yesterday.

 HAPPY DAYS:)



No comments:

Post a Comment