Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Half way mark!
Yesterday I started my third cycle, and all went very well again at the hospital. I definitely had the short straw though as the rest of the family were at the Paralympics......again! My cousin and his girlfriend went in my place though, so glad that they had the opportunity. I was back home by 1200 and well looked after in my own home.
I had a lovely day before it with lunch out with my bessie mate from schooldays and Flo Nightgown arriving for carer duties and we both went to Heth the Rev's house for a meal and fellowship time with some special people on Roundhouse Park. We shared Communion together around the table after the chilli and before the delicious cupcake pudding! It was particularly special as I have not been able to get to church since I started treatment.  It was also exciting to be part of what God is doing on this new estate, with exciting times ahead to share God's love with the community.

As I lay in bed now I can hear my hoovering being done; how good is that? It is a beautiful sunny day, so hoping to get out for coffee and buy a few vegetables from the Farm Shop.
Eldest daughter flies to Florida today and crosses path with middle daughter flying back from Rhodes. It will be lovely to see her again as I have missed our morning cups of tea together in bed. Think the house might be cleaner in her absence though!


No comments:

Post a Comment