Saturday, 15 September 2012

Friday was finally a better day of the week: it started with a visit from a friend armed with  Lemon Drizzle cake, Pecan flapjacks, a beautiful bouquet of flowers and the offer of doing my ironing or any other jobs needed; what an example of friendship, again makes me feel humbled by such special friends.
I was able to able to go for my wonderful massage session at Star Throwers in Wymondham. One full body massage later, my body starts to feel like my own again instead of an alien invasion. A real privilege to have such a treat provided by this wonderful charity; a great fundraising opportunity for anybody wanting a worthwhile charity to support.

A final visit from mum and dad before they desert me to fly off to the Azores! They have left me with their itinerary, not sure that I want to read it really! I hope that they have a good time though as dad comes home to having his Total Hip Replacement and six weeks of convalescence with no driving; that will make two patients in the family for a while; a willing scrabble partner maybe?!

The evening was spent with daughter and boyfriend and my special man cooking up a Mexican feast followed by cake! Can life get better than this? Yes, I could be flying to the Azores as well!
Looking forward to a trip to the cinema today though.as my realistic goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment