The good news is that the infection seems to have cleared up, so no complications there.
I think that everyone getting back into the school/work routine of life added to it as I cannot get back to my normal routine for a while yet.
You don't realise how dependent you become on routines even if at times they are frustrating. Now I am liberated from any routine and it feels weird! I have a blank canvas each day to use entirely as I wish although its restricted by energy levels. This morning I have managed to hoover downstairs, empty the dishwasher and that's likely to be the limit of my achievements today: Bring back my Domestic Goddess!!
This was a verse posted on my Facebook wall when I started treatment:
Most
of the battles of life are won by looking beyond the clouds to the sun,
and having the patience to wait for the day when the sun comes out and
the clouds float away.
Yesterday I posted it on my status as a cloudy day and this is the response posted from the same person:
"The
rainbow is God's promise for you and me, And though the clouds hang
heavy and the sun we can not see, We know above the dark clouds that
fill the stormy sky Hope's rainbow WILL come shinning through when the
clouds have drifted by"
Its comments like this from friends that keep you going on the bad days, and reminds me of God's promise of hope through the rainbow.
No comments:
Post a Comment