Sorry for the lack of blog updates for any faithful followers but there has been very little to report on over the last week. Unfortunately I went down with a cold the Thursday after last chemo, which combined with strong effects from the chemo has left me completely exhausted. I've hardly been out of the house all week as unable to find the energy.
I am still waiting for dates of when the Radiotherapy will start having chased the Consultant this week as no appointments had come through. I have a number to phone tomorrow who will confirm the dates.
So after the initial joy of the scan results I have not had a good week due to feeling ill and waiting for the the start of feeling better.
I am off to my Relaxation Class soon but this may be the last one as it clashes with Yoga now which has changed days. I think I will benefit more from the Yoga too.
Youngest daughter is just off for an interview at Joules for a weekend job after dropping her CV in to them on Monday; could be some nice Christmas presents ahead?
Watch this space.....!
No comments:
Post a Comment