Finally starting to feel a little bit more "normal" after 2-3 weeks of feeling really rough.
I actually went into Norwich with a friend this afternoon and bought myself a Pedometer.
I'm ready to start increasing my walking distance each day and thought this would be a good way to record and progress with my physical activity to start with.
It will be very interesting to see how far off the recommended steps per day I am; probably about 5000!
I have managed to spend about 45 minutes on my puzzle today to which has been limited to 10-15 minutes until now. I think even my eye muscles have weakened with the fatigue as my concentration is so limited.
So each day now I hope to take small steps forwards towards a full recovery.
I also have the Walks for Health schedule to begin in a few weeks time which will be limited a bit by my radiotherapy schedule, but hope to do some walks around Norwich with dad of about 1.5 miles initially. Dates are booked in for at least a weekly walk and more once radiotherapy finishes if possible.
There are even Mince Pie walks nearer Christmas! What more incentive do I need?
No comments:
Post a Comment